How you can be involved.
Businesses and Organisations
We seek to work with organisations, businesses and government agencies who strive to deliver innovative solutions. Our team prioritises solutions that are accessible, affordable, and desirable to the people they serve.
- Collaborate to develop inventive new products and services
- Receive training in the use and management of strategic and human centered design processes
- Partner to adapt and scale existing proven solutions to other contexts
Development Agencies and Donors
Design Without Borders is seeking partners to support the design of meaningful and impactful solutions. We aim to address complex challenges in low income settings in Africa, here’s how you can help:
- Support the scaling of our new Africa Design Fellowship programme
- Provide scholarships for students from disadvantaged backgrounds
- Fund projects with non-profit and social impact organizations working in low and middle-income countries
- Invest in scaling proven innovations
We work with talented individuals with skills in design, engineering and business development who understand the power of design.
- Apply as a volunteer to support in our design projects
- Apply to join one of our international design teams
- Provide a scholarship for an African student to join a design training programme
- Support a design project with a social impact organization in Africa